Fabrication capabilities include;
- Prototype development
- Tool making
- CNC Machining
- Thin wall pipe welding
- Sheet metal fabrication
- On-site installation
The facilities at our disposal include;
Tool Room occupying almost 8,000 square feet and providing every aspect of precision engineering with; CNC lathes, machining centres, surface and cylindrical grinders, spark eroding and highly skilled personnel.
Fabrication Area extending to over 10,000 square feet, allowing very large structures to be pre-assembled on the premises – ensuring any snags are fixed prior to delivery to site. This area is fully equipped with the most up-to-date welding plant including; a state-of-the-art auto welder, CNC guillotines, CNC press brakes, laser cutter, rollers with manipulators and overhead cranes.
Piping Shop consisting of a further 2,000 square feet devoted to production welding of thin wall pipe using the latest CNC controlled automatic welding plant.
By maintaining such a comprehensive UK manufacturing base, Assentech is proud to offer a wide variety of fabrication services to our customers.
Fabrication Projects we have undertaken recently include;
- Top Loading Gantries for customers in the chemical and fuel storage industries
- Tanker Loading Platforms for customers in the chemical and food & beverage industries
- Access Platforms for customers in the chemical and fuel storage industries
- Piping and Spools for customers from a number of different sectors
- Lifting jigs for a customer in the fuel storage industry
- Fluid Transfer Systems for customers in the food and beverage and fuel oil sectors
If you have a fabrication project you would like us to be involved in please don’t hesitate to get in touch.