Side Entry Agitators/Mixers
Side entry agitators are available in three weights; light, medium and heavy. All are for applications of various liquid viscosities.
- Best for dairy products homogenous, vegetable oil or juice storage, waste water treatment.
- Direct driven
- Fluids which are easily mixed or kept homogeneous
- Small tank volumes up to approx. 500 m3
- Low viscous fluids
- Tanks with low pressure
- Best for vegetable oil storage, bio digesters, blending (petro)chemical.
- Mixing applications where higher forces are required
- Larger tank volumes
- Fluids with higher viscosity up to approx. 5000 cP
- Tanks with higher pressure (max. 4 bar g)
- Integrated manual leak stop if required
- Blending (petro) chemical products, paper & pulp are examples of heavy duty applications where side entry agitators and mixers are selected.
- Mixing applications where extremely high forces are required
- Very large tank volumes (multiple mixers in one tank possible)
- Fluids are highly viscous exceeding even 75.000 cP
- Pressure tanks exceeding even 5 bar
- Temperatures exceeding 250 °C