Go back to News
One stop solution – the experts in tank storage and process safety
WHAT ASSENTECH DOES
Supplies quality equipment designed to effectively minimise product losses, reduce emissions and comply with all current legislation/industry-standard recommendations.
- Low-pressure relief valves (breather valves) and emergency vents
- Blanketing regulators
- Flame arresters
- Top and Bottom loading arms
- Internal floating roofs
- Floating Suctions
- Geodesic Domes
Assentech’s service division offers maintenance for all products we supply.
As you can see, Assentech offers a comprehensive range of solutions. Using our experienced team to give expert advice; will enable companies to achieve their plant management objectives now and far into the future. Purchasing quality equipment and superior maintenance fulfilment will evidence you desire to be responsible.
WHY CHOOSE ASSENTECH?
- Wide range of products to meet every need – we offer a comprehensive range of process safety, fluid transfer and storage tank equipment including Breather Valves, Combined Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valves (PVRVs)“, Pressure Relief Valves, Vacuum Relief Valves, Flame Arrestors, Top and Bottom Loading Systems/Arms, Internal Floating Roofs, Geodesic Domes and Vapour Recovery Systems/Units for loading and unloading terminals. click here for our full product’s range
- You will know how your product Complies – Full positive material identification and ATEX compliance is standard on all applicable items
- Experience – Assentech has experience in working with the SWA guidelines for tank venting.
- Nationally, & Internationally Recognised – PVRV calibration and maintenance – Assentech Rapid Response & Service Ltd is pleased that our unique approach to servicing tank venting equipment (breather valves, emergency relief valves and any equipment related to tank venting) at customer premises has been recognised by both Valve Suppliers and End Users as follows:
i) A positive difference for the Environment
- Skilled Resources – We have an independent team of highly skilled engineers who offer expert advice on legislative adherence/compliance
- “Turnkey Solution” – Tank design to API 650 or ISO EN14015, complete with a full set of manufacturing drawings, means that Assentech provides a “turnkey” solution for any on-site construction.
- Free Cloud-Based Sizing Software – Assentech offer Free Access to Valve Sizing Software and Tank Venting Calculations: This analysis is concurrent to API2000 and incorporates normal venting, emergency venting, performance flow curve figures for the vents and a tank emission calculation to EPA regulations