We install floating suction lines using our team of confined space trained engineers. All of our engineers are fully insured to work on COMAH sites and have been trained by the manufacturer of the equipment we supply. We provide Risk Assessments and Method Statements in advance of all work as standard.
Helping you reach Net Zero
Assentech can offer the full environmental package by identifying emissions, functional testing of breather vents to identify underperforming equipment, innovative maintenance and service packages aligned to API 2000 and the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Supporting operators to reach net zero. We care about the world we live in
Tank Venting Equipment
Fluid Transfer Equipment
Maintenance & Inspection Portfolio
- Breather Valves & Emergency Relief Valves Service & Inspection
- Breakaway Couplers Service
- Couplers Service
- Flame Arresters Service and Inspection
- Floating Suction Lines Service and Inspection
- Geodesic Domes Inspection & Maintenance
- Industrial Hose Testing & Certification
- Internal Floating Roofs Inspection & Maintenance
- Loading Arms and Gantries -Service, Installation and Inspection