Heavy Duty Full Contact Internal Floating Roof-Aluminum Honeycomb Panel IFR
The Matrix Applied Technologies Full Contact Honeycomb Panel Internal Floating Roof consists of a deck which floats with its bottom surface in full contact with the stored liquid. Unlike a pontoon type IFRs, there is no vapour space beneath the deck panels of a full-contact IFR.
The Matrix Applied Technologies Full Contact Roof uses a unique (Patent Pending) & simple panel to panel bolted connection system with continuous sealing between the panels – ensuring leak free seams. Each panel is pressure tested to ensure it meets Matrix Applied Technologies’s stringent quality standards.
Many full contact IFRs are made from standard panels which are modified on site and have the landing legs fitted in a pattern which is vaguely symmetrical and relies on fittings piercing the panels. This not only results in uneven loading but every time a panel is pierced you risk loss of containment and structural integrity. The Matrix Applied Technologies deck is custom built and designed down to the last fastening. Every landing leg is situated in a designated sleeve which sits outside of the panels and is structurally reinforced.
- Heavy-duty as standard – sturdier construction than most other types
- Landing are considered in the design and located in strengthened sleeves, not bolted through the middle of panels
- Easy assembly – quicker and cheaper installation
- Additional rim buoyancy to prevent the rim seal from causing outer panels to sag
- Extruded rim allows fitting a seal without rim the need for additional reinforcement
- Coil type anti-static/earth connection eliminates fouling problems
- Heavy duty Shoe seal offered as standard (other seal types available on request)
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- 500lb/ft² load capability
- We can coat and anodise our IFRs to suit your particular requirement