Loading Arms, Couplers and Swivels Inspection and Service
Our Service company, Assentech Rapid Response and Service Limited, provides maintenance expertise for the fluid transfer industries. Whether it’s top or bottom loading arms, hoses, swivels or couplers, our team of professionally trained engineers can assist and ensure a trouble-free performance.
With our fleet of fully equipped service vehicles, we offer onsite attendance or if our customer prefers, we welcome equipment to our Service Workshop in Cornwall. Wherever possible, we can also assist with the logistics of shipping to/from our premises.
Although Assentech is an authorized OPW Repair Centre, we also have the expertise to service or inspect loading arms and associated equipment from all other manufacturers.
We continue to improve our Standard Operating Procedures to clearly evidence our attention to detail and our duty of care to our customers. Our Engineers follow a modular training programme which continues to identify their training needs and customize individual training plans.
Our scope of service capability can include the following:-
- Swivel refurbishment
- Overhaul moving assemblies
- Pressure Test
- Professional maintenance advice
- Service plans
- Service or inspection reports
- Hose testing
- Contract Maintenance Plans
It is crucial to take your maintenance seriously and stay compliant
- Management of ageing assets is a key requirement of COMAH and DSEAR Compliance.
- ISO 18001 is the international standard for health and safety management systems. A strong sign that a company provides a safe working environment for its staff and this can inspire confidence in potential customers and potential employees alike. Employers have a legal obligation to provide a safe working environment for their employees. This means doing everything you can to ensure staff do not get hurt in the workplace.
- ISO 45001 is the new international standard for Health and Safety at work. It aims to provide a safe and healthy workplace for employees and visitors. To achieve this, it is crucial to control all factors that might result in exposure to media or physical injury by mitigating the risks.
- ISO 14001 is the international standard for Environmental Management systems. Regular maintenance of the ageing plant demonstrates a reduction in waste, minimises resource and reduces costs.